My Blog List

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sunrise Two

        

I almost slept through the breakthrough. I would have been disappointed. This looks so much better to me than the sun rising through the trees. I don't want to miss a sunrise, the dawning of a new day full of hope. A guy on the eighth floor feels the same. We wave from our balconies. 

We're settling in. The stress of the airport and customs and security checks and long walks through pictureless hallways is fading. 

Met up with friends from Florida and have been talking ever since. Socializing is stressful too after the quiet of studio life, but the best kind. The big conversation is if all our devices are working properly?  My publications are my way of testing. Mexico wireless is inconsistent and yet, the hotel charges for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment