My Blog List

Monday, December 2, 2013

Sunrise Cancun, Benito Jaurez, Quintana Roo, Mexico





The sunrise didn't look too promising, but it burst through the thick clouds just as I was about to give up. I was satisfied those rain squalls on the horizon were't blowing our way.

Travel day was a bear, a true test of my new knee. I was glad I took my cane. I walked  distances way longer than  the distance from my house to the lake--and lived to tell about it After a ten minute knee massage,  thirty minutes  with the ice bag, and five, yes, five glasses of wine--maybe seven--exactly seven--spread out of course.  


While I had all my watercolor supplies at the pool, my iPad got my attention as did this guy with his nose in a book. I down loaded  a book, but I like to people watch or daydream looking at the sea. I can read at home. What's the matter with folks that they don't know when the good times are.










No comments:

Post a Comment