My Blog List

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gathering of the Clan


This afternoon the clan is gathering --but not everyone will be there--just the Midwest gang. The West coast gang will be missed as always when we get together to celebrate our month of holidays--Hanukkah, Christmas,New Years, Steve's birthday,Therese's Birthday and mine. But on this page, I brought us all together and I guess that's as good as it's going to get for this nuclear family.

From the looks of these portraits done over the last years--some quick sketches,some time consuming--graphite pencil and a knead eraser are my best tools. And from this review of my portraits,it looks like I need to get busy with them and do some updating. Steve may be adding another year to his belt this month,but the rest of us haven't exactly been standing still. This clan's official artist better get to it.











3 comments:

  1. Nice to have a collection. They would look good framed and shown together on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Linda,
    I love them all. Particularly, your colorful self portrait is very interesting.
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your drawings:) - especially the small kids were well done!!

    ReplyDelete