My Blog List

Sunday, October 10, 2010

What Did You Do Sunday?

Close your eyes. What do you see? Nothing. That was the result I got from a morning laboring over this post.

I was trying to upload a video I finally made of me playing my piano--a piece by Beethoven called Piano Piece in B Minor. I intended to post the drawing I did of my piano along with it. I had wanted to do this the first time I published the drawing, but failed then too. This morning I was determined to be successful.

I was not. After an hour and change, a hundred percent upload, and the publish sign ready for action. I clicked. Everything published But. A pitbull by nature, I consulted help. I changed my browser to Firefox to speed things up. I checked this. I checked that. I did it all. Still nothing. Ironically, what I had written about was what a waste of time Facebook and Twitter is, but not Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment