My Blog List

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Make Yourself Tahome




I have no idea what kind of bird this is, but she raised several families in the Blue Spruce (of Winter Lake) in my backyard, Now she's back and seems to be considering adding on a deck--or a cushion. Comfortable enough, she waited for me to find the camera, set the setting and snap a few. Resting there for over ten minutes, she's obviously made herself tahome--and is quite welcome--as long as she doesn't poop on said cushion. We have rules here you know. And they apply to all life's creatures.

I'm off to the orthopedic guy. No sooner does my knee improve than the shoulder acts up. --Luckily, not my drawing/painting shoulder; that can still swing a brush or shred a disaster.---I'll see which it's going to be later.

No comments:

Post a Comment