My Blog List

Sunday, May 29, 2011

No Painting, Graduating


Spent three hours putting this together and it's just fair. But into the envelope it goes along with a bit of change for the college move and off we'll go. It's going to be a lovely day,a great one, but long. Graduation at Michigan State Auditorium is at Five, the cocktail hour. So we'll all be gathering for a bit of fortification before joining the other proud parents and grandparents to wait for our gal to do the walk with the rest of the Rs.

OH TO HAVE A SURNAME THAT STARTS WITH A!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Linda,
    Please pass my best wishes and congrats to the grand daughter.
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sadami. I like your new head painting! First important graduation down, others to go I hope, I hope. I also hope to get back to painting soon; I have not been able to throw off this slump. I look to you for encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I had to change my blog and lost all my followers. I would love to have you back
    i was free wing watercolour, now im
    http://rabbitholeart.blogspot.com/
    Congrats to her! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete