My Blog List

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vegas at Random Edited

GOING THROUGH MY PIX ONE MORE TIME IN SEARCH OF POSSIBLE PAINTINGS

MAYBE?



NO


NO


NO


NO


THE REST ARE MAYBES
The pale street scene interests me--muddy up and blend the peachy apricot reflection of the window inset. Title: What ever happened to Rich Little? So does the highways as seen from our room in THE Hotel--very Trombeau. Best photo of the lot is the reflection of the entire living room of our suite at the Encore superimposed upon the view of the city. I should have put away the beach wear laying on the table and chair, but I was eager to shoot the view. Got to watch out for what's reflected. I can see the photographer in her tee and panties reflected in the sunrise photo. She should have been wearing white panties; the nudes look nude. I'll send her a note.





No comments:

Post a Comment